Gan Yeladeem Learning Center is the child care center at Anshe Emeth Memorial Temple.
We are located at:
222 Livingston Avenue in New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
We are only a few minutes drive from Rutgers, RWJUH, St. Peters Hospital, J & J, Squibb and the New Brunswick Train station.
The Gan has a dedicated entrance on Sandford Street. Gan families are asked to ring the doorbell and are admitted into the center by a staff member. All children must be escorted into their classroom by their parent or another responsible adult. All children must be signed in and out each day, as is required by the State of New Jersey. There is ample parking for drop off and pick up either in the lot behind the building or on Sandford Street in front of our entrance.
From the New Jersey Turnpike
- Take Exit 9 - New Brunswick.
- Bear right after toll onto Route 18 North.
- Stay on Route 18N about two miles
- Exit onto New Street.
- At the third traffic light, turn left onto Livingston Avenue.
- Proceed about 10 blocks.
- The Temple is on the left, on Livingston Avenue between Delavan and Sandford Streets.
- Park on the street or in the school parking lot behind the temple. (Entrance to the parking lot is on Sandford Street.)
Click here for Google Maps Directions...